Hey hey blog fwends!
So, even though my blog survey is still open (you can take it here!), one of the questions already has a very, very, VERY clear winner.
I asked what kind of post you’d like to see more of, and already almost HALF of you have said that you’d like to see more personal lifestyle stuff.
So here I am.
Giving you more personal lifestyle stuff.
Never let it be said I don’t listen to you guys! ♥
It’s been ages since I last did a Get To Know Me post, so I decided that would be a good place to start, as some of you probably weren’t around for the last one.
Basically, I’ma share some of my deepest*, darkest* secrets* with you…
Here are 10 things you might not know about me!
(*Not deep. *Not dark. *Not really secrets.)
1. I once dressed up as a giant baby for a day-long pub crawl. There was a group of us and we all did it cos we thought it was hilarious (I still do tbh!). The pub crawl was for charity. And later I used this photo on my Plenty of Fish profile and got some really hilarious messages from guys who had no idea what to make of it.
2. I was a vegetarian for 3 years. Then one day I came home and Mum had made lasagne (which is my favourite) and so I stopped being a vegetarian. THAT’S HOW GOOD MY MUM’S LASAGNE IS.
3. I have a thing about even numbers. I don’t really like them. My lucky numbers are 3 and 7. If I change the volume on the TV it has to be on an odd number. And you may or may not have noticed on Twitter/Instagram that I only type emojis in 1s or 3s or 5s. If I accidentally put 2 instead of 3, it makes me edgy and I don’t like it…
4. My favourite type of writing pen is a black BIC biro. You know the really cheap ones that come in massive packs? Yeah. Those. I really like the lids and the grip and the ink and just… they’re great.
5. I love the film Stardust. It’s my absolute favourite and it’s one of the very few instances where I prefer the film to the book. The story, the cast, the characters, the costumes, the set, the magic… I heart all of it.
6. I really don’t like my feet. I just don’t. I don’t mind other people’s feet (except when they’re smelly or in my face OBVS), but I really, really don’t like mine. Why do you think I have such a thing for cute socks?
7. I used to write fanfiction. Yes, it was Harry Potter. Yes, it’s still up there (I checked). Yes, it’s awful. No, I’m not telling you my pen name. THAT’S ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW.
8. I’m a list fiend. I have daily, weekly, monthly and creative project To Do lists. I have actual, physical written-down-in-a-notebook lists for blog posts I need to write, beauty products I need to buy, clothes I want to buy, recipes I want to cook, books I want to read, films I want to see, places I want to go, restaurants I want to visit… you get the gist right? There’s a lot of lists in my life.
9. My dream holiday would be a road trip through Italy. Rome, Venice, Pisa, Puglia, Milan, Florence, Lucca, Sienna, Cinque Terre, Lake Como… I WANT IT ALL.
10. I once played a piece of seaweed on stage in Alice in Wonderland. No joke.
So there you go guys!
10 more riveting facts about me…
(These are actually the most interesting things about me that I could think of.)
(YES, I’M ACTUALLY REALLY BORING OK.)
UK folk: Have a lovely bank holiday Monday!
Non-UK folk: I’m so sorry. Have fun at work tomorrow ;)
Either way, I’ll be back from Yorkshire and Happy Monday will definitely be going up, so make sure to come back and say hi!