Happy birthday to me,
Happy birthday to me,
Happy biiirthdaaaay toooo meeee…
Happy birthday to me!!!
Guess what day it is? *smug emoji*
I have so much to say, but I really don’t want to bore you all so I’m gonna sum it up as quickly as I can:
THANK YOU ALL SO SO SO MUCH.
As you all know, I popped up to Leeds on Saturday for the Bloggers Blog Awards.
It was an incredible event, and Hayley did such an AMAZING job putting the whole thing together. She should be so super-duper proud of herself and you guys all need to go over and give her a whole lotta lovin’.
And, in case you didn’t hear, I somehow managed to scoop up the runner-up prize for Best Up & Coming Lifestyle Blog!
I say somehow, like I don’t know where it came from. But actually, I do. It came from you guys.
You guys typed my name into that little box, you guys gave the CUTEST answers to why you voted for me and you guys voted for me.
So thank you. There simply aren’t enough words, exclamation points or emojis to express how much that means to me.
Thank you for reading, thank you for commenting and chatting, and giving me your support.
THANK YOU FOR BEING SUCH UTTER, UTTER BABES ♥
(No I’m not crying. You’re crying.)
click here 1. Blog Friends. I met some of my fave Internet peeps, caught up with old friends, took all the selfies, had all the hugs and generally had the most amazing time hanging out with the people. BLOGGERS ARE DA BEST.
read more 2. York. Still my fave city! I caught the train up to visit my bestie Shvonne on Sunday and we had a lovely day wandering around the cobbles, drinking coffee, brunching at Bettys and having a MASSIVE catch up.
canadian pharmacy no prescription 3. ALL THE CAKE. My manager at work bought me an early birthday cupcake from Lola’s. The lovely Amanda bought me a huge chunk of yummy carrot cake. My ace housemates made me chocolate brownies and left them in the fridge with a note. I HAVE ALL THE CAKE. AND I’M SO FULL AND HAPPY OF CAKE.
4. The Great British Bakeoff followed me on Twitter. I’m almost ashamed at how giddy-happy this made me.
5. Dungarees. This is possibly the most last-minute outfit I’ve ever put together. And somehow it’s also my favouritest outfit ever. And also my most popular photo on Instagram ever. So there you go. Last minute decisions FTW.
5. Pizza, cookies + pampering. I had myself a much-needed night in on my own on Thursday. Coconut oil hair mask, cold cream face mask, pizza, cookies and a girly rom-com. Happy days!
6. Brazilian food with the blog girls. A bunch of us headed out for dinner on Friday night. Cocktails, delicious Brazilian food and excellent company. (Have I mentioned that I love bloggers? Cos I really, really do.)
7. Fashion talks with Citizen M. I went to the most amazing event at the Citizen M on Bankside last week. It’s one of my fave London hotels and I love the culture events they put on! I’ve been to a visual art and a music one, and this one was all about fashion. We had fascinating talks from James Warner, the art director at GQ magazine, and Hope Lawrie, stylist to the stars. It was so interesting and so lovely to meet some (more) fellow bloggers!
8. THIS SASSY LIL LADY. Seriously. So sassy. I love her.
9. Cards Against Humanity. I forgot how hilarious this game is.
10. Balloons on Twitter. GUYS LOOK. If you go on my Twitter today, balloons pop up on the screen to celebrate my birthday!!! I’ve been refreshing it all morning just to watch it over and over. I am SO easily amused. Can you tell I’m 24 now?
It’s been an amazing week but I’m SO tired now.
Booking today and tomorrow off work is definitely one of the best decisions I’ve ever made!
Expect plenty of #LittleHappyMonday Instagram shots of me wrapped in my duvet, eating all the cake, drinking all the tea and watching all the Disney films.
Have a totally FABULOUS Monday everybody!
I LOVE YOU ALL.
SIGN UP NOW TO RECEIVE ALL MY LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX!