It’s been a pretty good week for me. Events on Monday and Wednesday, exciting packages arriving, Christmas lights going on and visits from mine and Gary’s family over the weekend. It’s been lovely to just catch up with friends and organise plans for the coming month.
So here’s my Top 10 Good Things from this week!
1. Tuesday’s INCREDIBLE sunrise. Perfectly placed clouds and stunning colours made for a lovely start to my morning! (This pic is a total #nofilter, by the way)
2. Finally meeting Becky and catching up with Erica, Emsy and Laura at Wednesday’s Blogger Instagram Walk. Best LDN Walks, Joe Blogs and Giff Gaff teamed up to take a whole bundle of us around several key Instagram-worthy spots in Central London. It did start raining and I had an early start the next morning, so I bailed out early, but I had a great time!
I really do love meeting blogger friends IRL :)
3. The text I got from Dad the day after the Instagram walk:
“I THOUGHT YOU WERE TAUGHT NOT TO WRITE ON WALLS??!!”
4. Going shopping on Oxford St on Thursday and seeing all the gorgeous Christmas lights and window displays. Selfridge’s have really outdone themselves this year!
5. Having my first Christmas feast sandwich from Pret. There’s nothing like turkey and cranberry for getting me in the Christmas mood!
6. Seeing my “little” brother (he’s about a foot taller than me) for the first time since Christmas last year. We always used to fight like cat and dog but we get on so much better these days and I miss him lots ♥
7. Sending Gary off to the pub on Saturday night and getting in to bed alone, in my new super-fluffy Primark PJs, to watch Jack Whitehall on telly. Cried laughing.
8.This Instagram account. Lane is a totally adorable three year-old girl whose parents bought her a yearly pass to Disney World to help build her confidence. They go every week and Lane’s mum makes her the most FANTASTIC spot-on Disney costumes. She is SUCH a cutie!
10. Watching the Christmas Lights Switch On at Regent St. I’ve never seen a proper Switch-on before and it was great! The fireworks were fab and there was such a fantastic atmosphere :) there’s a short video on my Instagram if you want to check it out!!
And there you go!
I hope y’all had a good week as well.
What’s been your highlight?
I have to just say that if I were allowed to mention an 11th Good Thing (and it’s my blog so I am going to allow it it!), it would be the lovely pampering package that arrived this morning from Jo at She Loves Burgundy.
I won her 1 Year Blogging Anniversary giveaway and she’s sent me a gorgeous box of tea, a face mask, a Lush Butter Bear bomb, a nail polish, a Yankee Candles ‘Salted Caramel’ tart, chocolate and a whole load of other goodies!
I’m looking forward to getting home, running myself a bath, lighting the candle and giving myself a nice relaxing evening.