I feel like this is what life should really be like.
Wake up at 8am, go for a run, do a food shop, have a yummy breakfast, shower and make myself look pretty, sit on the sofa blogging, watching Sabrina the Teenage and drinking endless cups of tea.
Doesn’t that sound like like just the best day ever? Sigh.
I’ll just have to enjoy it while I can!
Here’s what else I’ve been loving this week…
click here 1. Tzatziki. Gary and I went on a date night on Friday to Hungry Donkey, a new Greek restaurant in Aldgate. We accidentally ordered far too much tzatziki and I’m not even ashamed to say I ate every last bit of it. So good.
http://thewhitebronco.com/writers/ trusted tablets online 2. Culottes. I always thought I’d hate them, but I accidentally picked up a pair in Primark on Saturday thinking it was a skirt and have actually fallen COMPLETELY in love with them. So much so, that I bought two pairs in different colours. Because YOLO.
4. Colouring book. I got sent an Art Therapy colouring book this week and I’ve been loving sitting down with some felt tip pens and unwinding the old fashion way :)
5. Early morning run through the common. I’ve been feeling a bit blah and disconnected recently and I finally realised I probably haven’t been exercising enough. So I went for a long run on the common this morning and now I’m feeeeeling gooooood!
6. Eurovision. Twitter, Graham Norton and lots of red wine. The ultimate Saturday night in.
7. Seafood feast at Rex & Mariano. Vicky, Posh Rich and I finally (finallyyy) had a massive catchup over a bottle of wine and several yummy dishes of seafood in Soho. The tuna tartare was a special favourite with all of us!
8. Matilda the Musical. My friend Jodie and I have been planning to see Matilda for YEARS, and we finally got round to getting tickets yesterday. It’s SUCH a great show! The music is brilliant and the set is incredible. Definitely recommend it!
9. Horse and carriage ride through City of London. We took a double-decker horse and carriage ride to an event last week and it was SO FANCY. And amazing. And fancy.
10. Five Guys burger. LITTLE CHEESE BURGER WITH GRILLED ONIONS, KETCHUP AND SMALL FRIES. Please and thank you.
More plans for this bank holiday:
Girl time with my best gal pal. Salmon and greens for dinner. Possibly some more Sabrina the Teenage Witch. (Oh who am I kidding, definitely some more Sabrina the Teenage Witch…)